We are a firebrand of communicators, sparking churches to communicate the gospel clearly, effectively and without compromise.
The Center for Church Communication (CFCC) is a nonprofit organized by communications professionals who have been serving the church and mainstream clients since 1998. Read more about our history and purpose.
We help local churches communicate better with our various projects. We hope you’ll check out our different endeavors and consider getting involved.
Courageous storytellers welcome.
As God’s story comes alive to us and others, we see gospel-centered local churches that captivate the attention and liberate the imagination of their community, resulting in more people saying, “That’s what church should be!”
The Center for Church Communication is an ecumenical organization that reaches across denominational and theological lines to help churches communicate the gospel. That means differences of opinion over theological and cultural issues will often come up. The church has a 2,000-year track record of not disagreeing well. As an organization our only litmus test is a shared belief in the gospel—that Jesus Christ is the way of salvation. Let’s disagree well—even over issues of profound difference—and focus on our shared mission of communicating that gospel.
Our annual reports include an overview of CFCC, the projects we offer, the leadership team and current financial reports as well as a summary of financial reports since our beginning in 2006.
- CFCC 2016 Annual Report (PDF, 2.3 MB, 17 pages)
- CFCC 2015 Annual Report (PDF, 564 KB, 18 pages)
- CFCC 2014 Annual Report (PDF, 2.8 MB, 18 pages)
- CFCC 2013 Annual Report (PDF, 1.1 MB, 17 pages)
- CFCC 2012 Annual Report (PDF, 11.3 MB, 18 pages)
- CFCC 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 3.1 MB, 16 pages)
- CFCC 2010 Annual Report (PDF, 4.3 MB, 18 pages)
- CFCC 2009 Annual Report (PDF, 2.7 MB, 14 pages)