Communications – Digital Designer”
This position is directly responsible for Christ Fellowship’s digital presence including development and maintenance of CF websites and mobile applications and digital design support of social media presence. Additionally, the digital designer will be responsible for graphic design of promotional marketing and training materials as assigned.
This is a full-time, salaried exempt position. As such, the employee is expected to manage workload and time with his/her supervisor. A typical workweek for this position is 40-45 hours, with the expectation that some of the work will occur outside the office during non-business hours.
This position reports to the Communications Pastor. Establishes, manages, and supports ministry volunteers/teams in addressing responsibilities.
• Develop and maintain all Christ Fellowship websites. The digital designer is responsible for concept, design and updates for all CF websites in coordination with ministry departments and senior leadership.
• Develop, design and maintain mobile applications.
• Provide graphic designs for various projects including, but not limited to sermon series, logos, training materials, promotional materials such as banners and advertisements.
• Maintain relationships with outside vendors and internal IT department for technical support of CF online platforms as needed.
• Support social media presence with content and digital designs as needed.
• Work with ministries to develop effective strategies for online communication to and engagement of church attenders
• Concept and build a new approach to internal training resource delivery and communication (The Academy).
• Build teams of volunteers to contribute to or own development and design projects for CF online presence.
Please apply through churchstaffing.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On Date
← Back To Jobs List