Web & Print Designer
Design (Print), Design (Web), Misc Jobs
– Artistry Labs is a ministry-based consulting, design, and technology firm. We specialize in work for churches, ministries, and Christian organizations all over the world. We provide a fun and fast-paced environment that offers work on a wide range of projects.
– The graphic designer is a person who is passionate about pushing the envelope when it comes to design and web build out. He/she has strong creative skills in general, but flourishes on building brands and creating great online experiences—possessing the skill set to concept and design branding elements such as logos, websites, brochures, digital graphics, and other print materials in a wide range of styles as well as maintain projects with a strong knowledge of the latest print production and web standards.
– To utilize expert creative skills in designing innovative websites, compelling digital graphics, and inspiring print materials.
– To quickly familiarize yourself with brand goals and integrate style into design.
– To facilitate project revisions for print, digital, and web.
– To research and implement current trends in the web and print industry.
– To fulfill special projects as requested.
– Skill Requirements:
– Have proven (2+ years) design experience, but we are willing to check out anyone with less if your work is solid and inspiring.
– Have strong proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
– Have a solid understanding of Internet technologies and trends.
– HTML, CSS, photography, and/or video experience would be a plus.
– Should be a fast learner and a self-starter.
– Be able to juggle assignments while maintaining a high level of quality, organization, detail, and adherence to deadlines.
– Should be a team player and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
– Should have a desire for long-term employment.
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or commensurate experience.
– Full-time, within office hours of 8:30am-5:30pm weekdays. Pay based on experience.
– Learn about us at www.artistrylabs.com. Our mission should be something that you can embrace with passion.
– Apply online at careers.artistrylabs.com.
Posted On Date
← Back To Jobs List