Our flagship blog, Church Marketing Sucks, needs some day to day operational help. We’re looking for an intern to step in and keep things going. We’re looking for someone familiar with Church Marketing Sucks who can invest some consistent time. It could be a student looking for college credit or just someone who believes in what we’re doing and wants to help out.
- Comment/Trackback moderation (approving/deleting comments and trackbacks as necessary, responding to comments as needed).
- Answer e-mail.
- Weekly polls (develop poll questions & answers, enter them into the web-based system, post the poll results each week with analysis).
- Edit/proof/post contributor blog entries.
- Write weekly Church Marketing Lab round up posts.
- Write random blog entries (2-5 per week).
- Being located in either St. Paul, Minn. or Los Angeles a plus, but not required.
Hours Involved: 5-10 per week.