It’s been two years since the first Church Marketing Sucks blog entry appeared. It’s been a wild ride. As we continue forward and hopefully celebrate many more anniversaries, we thought it was crucial to share our hopes and dreams for the Center for Church Communication. We need support to keep this wild ride going, and you can’t expect people to jump on without knowing where they’re going.
So we’re launching a ‘heart and soul’ series to lay out everything it means to help the church matter. We hope you’ll join us as we share our heart and soul, and ultimately that you’ll join the wild ride of helping the church matter.
The Heart and Soul Series:
- Why We Do What We Do by Kevin D. Hendricks
- Our History by Brad Abare
- A Tribute to CMS by Mark Batterson
- How We’ve Helped by Kevin D. Hendricks
- The Future of CFCC by Brad Abare
- Communicating Any and Every Which Way Possible by DJ Chuang
- The Realities of CFCC by Brad Abare
- Pioneers by Kem Meyer